So, I guess having a newborn makes me a bad blogger... :). Sorry....

Brothers hanging out. Oliver is such a great brother to Benjamin. He LOVES him. He is very protective of him and is super helpful getting diapers, wipes, etc. I am so excited to see how their friendship evolves.

Painting with Oliver!

Bath time with my balding baby

Ben is already 6 weeks. This picture was taken at 5 weeks and with my phone. We couldn't find our camera charger. Poor second child.... :). I never would have let that happen with Oliver! Ha.

The picture of Ben screaming and crying is how he looked for lots of his first 4 1/2 weeks of life. The poor guys has reflux and was in a lot of pain. I am now off dairy and Ben is taking probiotics. It is making a HUGE difference. Praise the Lord. It is so nice not having Ben scream after every feeding now! We are all much happier :). We are loving our little guy and can't believe how big he is getting so fast. He gave me his first smile this week. :). I took both the boys to Costco by myself this week- It felt good to get the first grocery store outing with both boys done! We all survived. We also got a "new to us" minivan this week. I am so excited- my dreams came true...I am driving a minivan! Ha. I never thought at 26 I would be excited about having a minivan...but I am!
Stinking LOVE that first picture of the boys. Hopefully they're enjoying the minivan as much as you are :)
ReplyDeleteAll my fondest memories of the Koss family are in the minivan! Much love to you. ~Meg
ReplyDelete