Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mullet Man

Did you know that in high school Hank had hair down to his shoulders? He also had a perm on top and a mullet on the bottom at one point in time (his sweet Mom did it for him!) Just a year or two ago he grew his hair out so that he could get yet another perm. Weird, I know. Needless to say, Hank has a thing for funky, weird hair :). Oliver has a straight up mullet right now. Strangers comment on his hair. My friend told me the other day, "He reminds me of Andre Agassi during the early 90's." I knew it was bad when Uncle Bryan was jealous of Oliver's hair (no offense, Bry...)

I would love to give Oliver a little trim. But, Hank loves his hair right now. So, he suggested a deal. He said once Oliver is walking we can cut his hair. Grandma and Grandpa are coming up from Indiana in a month, I think I will have Grandma trim his hair whether he is walking or not.

I tried to get a good shot of his mullet...I feel like none of these capture its true character...



No comments:

Post a Comment