But, he has been doing some fun things lately:
-He is so stinkin' close to crawling! Though he isn't technically crawling, he still is managing to get to things. Everything. I can't believe what the little guy can reach for! I think he will be crawling very soon (Though, we are hoping he will wait to start til after our family beach vacation next week- sounds easier to not have him crawling around the beach :).)
-He can now say "Mama!" It melts my heart. If I leave the room he is in, he starts to say, "Mamamamamamamamama." Still no "Dada."
-He can successfully give you a "high five."
-He claps on demand. And gets really excited about his ability to clap.
-He can raise his hands for "How big is Oliver!?" and wave "bye" to someone about 75% of the time. :).
-He is still the happiest little guy ever- rarely stops smiling. He has 6 very visible teeth with his adorable little smile :).
-Oliver loves to eat. We are sometimes shocked at the amount of food he wants to eat. His favorite thing to eat is extra sharp chedder cheese....weird?! I think Papa's ribs are a close second though.
We are amazed at all the new things Oliver is doing these days- what a joy it is! Promise to post some pictures soon.....
No comments:
Post a Comment