Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oliver at 10 weeks

I think our little Oliver may have turned a corner in his sleeping! YAY!!! Last Friday night he slept 6 hours in a row. Grandma and Grandpa Koss babysat Oliver on Saturday night and he then slept 8 and a half hours!!!! When Hank and I woke up at 6:30 in the morning and Oliver was still asleep we started giving each other high fives :). Hank may have said, "It's a Christmas miracle!" We are still investigating if some ambien may have been given to Oliver at Grandma and Grandpas....just kidding :). The past three nights he has slept 6-7 1/2 hours each night- it has been AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a delightful little Christmas present- sleep! :).

Oliver is smiling lots these days- such a joy! I am hoping to catch a picture of him smiling one of these days. He is getting chubbier and chubbier and I am loving it. Who doesn't love a chubby baby?! Oliver also does the sweetest little fake cough when he is hungry (way better than crying, right?) The cough is so adorable. We have no idea where he came up with it, but he has been doing it since he was about 2 weeks old. I will try and get it on our video camera and put it up here. Oliver weighs about 12 pounds right now (he was 6 lbs, 7 oz at birth) and is 22 inches long (19 inches at birth.) We are so enjoying our little family of 3 these days :).

No comments:

Post a Comment